The Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs), adopted at the UN Summit in September 2015, are international goals for solving global social issues and achieving a sustainable world. It consists of 17 global goals to be achieved by 2030 in the economic, social, and environmental fields, and 169 achievement criteria linked to these goals.
- We will contribute to the health of people around the world through the creation of innovative new drugs for patients whose diseases have been considered Undruggable Targets and have not been effectively treated, even though the causes of their diseases are known.
- To promote the advancement of women, we are actively hiring women and promoting them to management positions. In addition, we will enhance our flexible work system and leave system to enable talented employees to fully demonstrate their abilities, as well as promote diversity and inclusion to build an organization in which a diverse workforce can play an active role regardless of gender.
- We are highly motivated not only by our researchers but also by our employees as a whole; this is because our drug discovery methods using state-of-the-art modalities make it possible to focus on targets that even major pharmaceutical companies have not, as they are deemed difficult for drug discovery. Through the development of employees and the improvement of working environment, we aim to become a more rewarding company to work for and contribute to economic growth by creating innovative pharmaceutical products.
- With “Innovation” as one of the five values that guide our actions, we have promoted research on targeted protein degraders, a novel modality of drug discovery, and developed RaPPIDS™, a proprietary drug discovery platform technology. This technology will be constantly improved and evolved into a more powerful basic technology to deliver innovative drugs to patients.
- We promote open innovation and conduct research through joint industry-academia collaboration with academia in Japan and abroad, as well as with specialized institutions. In addition, we promote a business model in which drug candidate created in-house are developed and marketed through partnerships with pharmaceutical companies.