Date Posted: Feb. 1, 2022
Number of the position: 1
Are you looking for a patient-focused company that will inspire you and support your career? If so, be empowered to take charge of your future at FIMECS. Join us as a Vice President, Business Development in our Shonan site.
Here, everyone matters and you will be a vital contributor to our inspiring, bold mission. As a Vice President working on the Business Development, you will be empowered to lead alliance with Pharma, Biotech, and Academia, and a typical day will include:
We are searching for a Senior Manager/VP candidate to join the Corporate development group. We are seeking an We are searching for a Vice President to join the Business Development within the Business Development organization. We are seeking an enthusiastic, highly motivated talent to lead for alliance of collaboration with pharmaceutical companies, out-licensing of internal programs, in-licensing of emerging technology/promising assets, and collaborative research with Academia. The successful applicant should be capable not only of alliance and negotiation experiences with pharmaceutical companies, but also understanding of science for drug discovery, in particular oncology research area. The role requires the application of portfolio strategy, business insight and industry knowledge to strengthen and expand FIMECS’ pipeline and platform as well as existing business. In addition, your broad network including decision makers of Pharma will support achievement of your tasks.
- Create an annual business development plan based on research progress
- Accumulate and analyze market information of the pharmaceutical industry
- Obtain and negotiate alliances and partnerships
- Maintain the agreements of collaboration research and partnership
BEHAVIOURAL COMPETENCIES AND SKILLS (Essential):
- PhD. or its equivalent in life-science, or related discipline, with 4 or more years of focused training or work experience in business development
- Specific experience in project, program, and alliance management and familiarity with related drug discovery in oncology area ideally targeted protein degradation. Focus area is with External partnerships
- Experience working directly with third parties and proven ability to develop and manage partnerships and relationships
- Strong leadership skills, with ability to lead and manage a team, serve as a partner, and influence others in a highly cross-functional and dynamic environment
- Draw on central teams for legal, finance, IP and due diligence support as needed
- Business level of oral and written English skills to discuss and negotiate with a counter person of partners.
- Outstanding oral and written communication/report skills and the ability to present rationale, key data, issues and accomplishments to leadership, colleague and members
- Oral and written Japanese skills
- Experience working in start-ups, such as small biotech
WHAT FIMECS CAN OFFER YOU:
- Health & Wellness programs
- Generous time off for vacation
- Sign-up Stock option
- Annual stock option program
26-1, Muraoka-Higashi 2-chome, Fujisawa, Kanagawa 251-0012, Japan
Full time as a supervisor based on Article 41 of Japanese Labor Standards Act
- 8.8-11.3M JPY per year depends on experiences, capabilities, skills, and DESIRABLE REQUIREMENTS
- Contingency fee depending on income from collaboration deal
Please click the button above to apply for the positionDirect access is highly recommended No Phone Calls or Recruiters, Please.