FIMECS is a protein degradation technology-based drug discovery biotech focused on developing first-in-class protein degradation therapeutics for cancers and other difficult-to-treat diseases.
The human body is comprised of at least 18,097 proteins. It has been revealed that 1,500 of them are related to certain diseases, nevertheless only about 300 proteins have been regarded as druggable targets by small molecule drug discovery and all the rest have been undruggable. The emerging technology will be created based on transffered assets from Takeda Pharmaceutical Co., Ltd. and lead to access to expanded targets including “Undruggable”. Our platform will enable the project portfolio and this synergy between pipeline and platform will help us deliver life saving medicines to patients around the world.
– Drugging undruggable targets by innovative modalities –
Our Missions are
1) Quickly address many unmet medical needs
2) Create innovative modalities to access expanded targets
3) Contribute to the delivery of drug candidates for the external partners and
4) Deliver life saving medicines to patients around the world